Source: USG Ceilings
On December 10, 2021, USG Ceilings announced that effective Monday, January 24, 2022, they will increase prices ont he following products:
- Commercial and Retail ceiling panesl will increase by up to 12%
- Including Minderal Wool panels, Fiberglass panels and Gypsum Lay-In panels (GLIP)
- A subset of panesl will increase by more than 12%.
- All Commercial and Retail suspension systems will increase by up to 10% (including drywall suspension systems)
- All USG Specialty Ceilings Suspension Sysems in the US will increase by up to 10% (Includes USG & USG Ceilings Plus)
To view the full price increase announcement letter, please click here.